Xiamen University Malaysia
Xiamen University Malaysia (XMUM) is the first overseas campus set up by a renowned Chinese university and the first Chinese university branch campus in Malaysia. Located in the vicinity of Bandar Kota Warisan, Sepang, Selangor, it’s just 15 minutes ride from the country’s administrative center of Putrajaya or 45 km southwest of Kuala Lumpur. It is built on an area of 150 acres with a planned total floor space of 470,000 square meters. XMUM aspires to become a university with a distinct global outlook, which features first-class teaching and research, and embraces cultural diversity. With the exception of Chinese Studies and Traditional Chinese Medicine, the medium of instruction for all other programmes is English.
- Bachelor of Management in International Business
- Bachelor of Economics in Finance
- Bachelor of Management in Accounting
- Bachelor of Engineering in Software Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Digital Media Technology
- Sepang, Malaysia